If you want to download aadhar card by using only name and date of birth, then you are in the right place. I will clear all things that how can you download aadhar card by name and date of birth and using your other personal information.
First of all, I want to clear you that how many methods are available to download this electronic copy of aadhar card.
You can download aadhar card by mainly 3 methods.
- Using aadhar number.
- By enrolment ID(EID)
- using the virtual ID(VID)
But what will you do if you don’t know this data and you want to download aadhar card? How will you download?
In this case, you need to retrieve your aadhar number or enrolment number by your personal information like name.
How to download aadhar card by Name and Date of Birth?
To download aadhar card by name you have to first retrieve your enrolment ID or aadhar id by name. After that, you will able to download your aadhar card.
To retrieve your enrolment ID and aadhar ID:
- visit UIDAI official portal and click on retrieve lost or forgotten EID/UID. OR click here:https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Fill your all details like Full name, Email, Mobile correctly.
- Fill the captcha and click on send OTP. OTP will arrive on your registered mobile number. Verify the OTP.
- You will get your aadhar card number or enrolment number.
Through This aadhar number or enrolment number, you are able to download your aadhar card on your mobile or laptop.
How to download aadhar card by aadhar number /EID /VID?
By this method, you can download your aadhar card by your 12 Digit aadhar number which is printed on your aadhar card.
This is a very simple 4 step process.
- First, go to UIDAI official portal and click on download aadhar link present in first “get aadhar” section. OR click here:https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Enter your 12 digits aadhar number or 14 digits enrolment number or 16 digits virtual ID.
- Enter the captcha and click on send OTP. The OTP will arrive on your registered mobile number.
- Enter and verify the OTP and aadhar card pdf will be download to your mobile or desktop.
By using these methods you can download your electronic aadhar card or e aadhar card online.
Remember, This e aadhar is also valid as your physical copy of aadhar card.
But the main problem will come to you after downloading this aadhar card pdf. The pdf need a password to open. You have to enter the password to open the pdf of aadhar card.
Are you know the password? If no then, How will you open the pdf?
Don’t worry!, I will tell you the password.
What is the password of the pdf?
The password of the pdf is…First 4 letters of the name in the capital + year of birth
example:- If my name is Ravindra and my date of birth is 12/04/1991, then the password of the aadhar pdf will “RAVI1991”
Hope you understand this.
I’ve tried to give all the information regarding aadhar card download online by name, Date of Birth and by other personal details. If you get this helpful, please share with your friends and family.