Aadhar is 12 digits unique identity number that can be obtained by a resident of India, which is based on the biometric and demographic data. This is the most important document in nowadays.
More than 90% of the people residing in India using aadhar card today. Aadhar card is an important document which gets used in different places. Today, I will tell you that how can you download aadhar enrolment form online.
So Don’t wait! If you don’t have aadhar card, register for it. The registration process for aadhar card is very simple. You have to download aadhar card form and submit the aadhar card form with all required documents to nearest enrolment center after filling the form.
How to download aadhar card Enrolment form
- To download aadhar card form you have to click here: https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf. You can view the pdf.
- Then, click on the download icon at the upper right side of the page.
- Your aadhar form is now downloaded successfully.
By this method, you can download aadhar card form online. The form downloading process is absolutely free.
Information to fill in aadhar enrolment form
- Full Name
- Full Address
- TIN number
- Pre-enrolment ID
- Email ID
- Mobile No
- Date and time of enrolment
- Details like name and Aadhar/Enrolment No. of Husband, Wife, Parents, Guardian.
- Details of documents which is submitted
- Introducer details / HoF details
- Applicant’s Signature OR Thumb
How to fill Aadhar card enrolment Form
Before applying for aadhar card it is necessary to fill aadhar card form. To fill aadhar card enrolment form follow the steps below:
- After downloading the form, fill all the details mentioned in the form.
- In the case of children below 5 years, parents OR guardian have to submit their aadhar card details.
- Fill details correctly like Name, Gender, Mobile number, Email address etc.
- Fill the Name accordingly Birth certificate and fill other details as per valid proof. Example: Address as per address proof.
- You can make corrections also, within 96 hours of enrolment process free of cost.
- You can fill the same form for making any corrections in your Aadhaar card.
- Now, all is set. You have to visit your nearest enrolment center with aadhar card enrolment form and other relevant documents.