Do you want to check / enquiry aadhar card status via phone number?
If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place.
Aadhar card is a unique identity card for individuals. It is used in different places as an identity. It’s used To avail different government services like Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) and other services like banking, loan etc.
After applying for aadhar card and update of aadhar card you need to check the status of it.
After applying for the aadhar card acknowledgment slip is given to an applicant. enrolment number, name and date, and other personal information are present on the slip. which is required to check aadhar card status online as well as offline.
You can also regenerate your enrolment number and date, time if you lost the slip. (the method is given below)
Aadhar card status enquiry phone number
UIDAI provides an excellent facility to check aadhar card status via mobile number without any internet connection and without any computer.
If you don’t have any computer and internet connection, then also you can check an aadhar card status via your registered mobile number.
UIDAI provides this facility absolutely free of any cost. You have to simply follow this steps:
- Type this message in your Registered mobile : UID STATUS <YOUE ENROLMENT NUMBER>
- Send it to number 51969
You will get reply with your current aadhar status. If your aadhar card is generated you will get aadhar number.
- NOTE: Type “UID STATUS” in capital letters only.
- Remove slashes from your enrolment number.
- Type only numbers.
- Send a message from a registered mobile number or mobile number which you used time of registration only.
This process is completely free of cost. Your telecom operator may charge you the standard amount of sending a message.
Check your aadhar card status by call
This is also an offline process. You have to call on Toll-Free number 1947 to get information related to aadhar status. You can also ask other information related to an aadhar card on this number.
I think this is method is the easiest method to check aadhar card status and your other queries related aadhar.
You have to just call at 1947 toll-free number and ask about your queries to the call representative person.
How to check aadhar card status by enrolment number?
This is a very easy and simple process. You can check your aadhar card status by enrolment number online by these 4 steps.
- Visit UIDAI – official portal.
- Click on “check aadhar status” of the first section of get aadhar. OR visit here
- Fill the details like enrolment number, date and time which is given in acknowledgement slip.
- Fill the captcha and click on check status.
- The aadhar card status will display on the screen.
If your aadhar card is ready you can also download by click on download aadhar and also can get aadhar number on mobile by click on get aadhar on mobile.
How to regenerate enrolment number and check aadhar status?
If you lost or misplaced your enrolment slip, then don’t worry! You can regenerate your enrolment number in just 5 steps:
- Go to UIDAI official site and click on check aadhar status option in “Get aadhar” section.
- Then click on Retrieve lost EID/UID text present on the upper right side. OR click here.
- Fill your all personal details like Full name, Email, Mobile number and fill the captcha.
- Click on Send OTP button, and OTP will arrive at your register mobile number.
- Type and verify the OTP and enrolment number will arrive in your registered email id and mobile number.
- After then, enter this enrolment number and Date/Time to check your aadhar card status
By this method, you can check your aadhar card status by enrolment number.
You can also check your aadhar card status by Indian post.
How to check aadhar card status by Indian post.
aadhar card status can be checked by Indian post after UIDAI dispatched your aadhar card. After applied for aadhar card it takes 60 to 90 days to arrive at your resident.
- Visit Indian post official website.
- Enter your tracking or consignment number which you have taken from the UIDAI website.
- You can see your aadhar status or aadhar consignment on the screen.
By these different methods, you can check your aadhar card status online and by phone number.
How to check aadhar card status by name?
If you have lost your enrolment number or lost your acknowledgment slip, you can also check aadhar card status by name. To check aadhar card status via name, firstly you have to regenerate your acknowledgment slip. Then after you can check your aadhar card status by this enrolment number.
To check aadhar status by name you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, visit the Unique Identification Authority of India – Uidai and click on check aadhar status in the first section.
- To regenerate your enrolment number, click on retrieve EID/UID.
- Enter the required information in the box like Name, Email etc.
- Enter the captcha in the captcha box and click on “Sent OTP”.
- Verify the OTP and you will get your enrolment number and Date/Time.
- After recovering your enrolment number again visit check aadhar status in the first section of UIDAI website and enter your enrolment number and Date/Time.
- Enter the captcha code and you can check your aadhar card status very easily.
I hope, I helped you to solve your issue.
If any issue persists, feel free to comment. I will try to reply immediately as I can.