Want to check aadhar card status online by DOB (date of birth) and name? well, you are in the right place. Today, I will tell you that how can you check your aadhar card status online.
How to check aadhar card status by name and date of birth(DOB)
To check aadhaar card status acknowledgment slip is required; which is given at the time of registration.
If you lost or misplaced it. Don’t worry. You can retrieve it.
How to retrieve acknowledgment slip?
If you want to retrieve your acknowledgment slip you can retrieve it online as well as offline.
To retrieve acknowledgment slip visit nearest aadhar center. They will retrieve your enrolment number.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number online then visit UIDAI official portal.
- Then click on check aadhar status option in Get aadhar section.
- You will see the link “retrieve EID/UID”.Click on that OR click here:https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid
- Fill your personal details like Name, Email and mobile number.
- Fill the captcha and hit the button “send otp”.
- Verify the otp and you will get the enrolment number.
By this method, you will able to retrieve your enrolment number easily.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number offline, visit your nearest enrolment center. You can locate your nearest enrolment center and can book an appointment by click here.
By this enrolment number, you can check your aadhar card status.
Check Aadhar card status
- To check aadhar card status visit UIDAI portal and click on “check aadhar status” option in Get aadhar section OR click here.
- Fill enrolment number, Date and time, Captcha and hit “Check status” button.
- You will get the current status of your aadhar card.
- If your aadhar card is ready You can also download it and also get it on your mobile by click on “Get aadhar on mobile”.
By these methods, you can check your aadhar card status online by name and Date of Birth (DOB) easily.
If you have any query regarding this feel free to ask in comment.