Want to check aadhar card status online by DOB (date of birth) and name?
well, you are in the right place. Today, I will tell you that how can you check your aadhar card status online.
How to check aadhar card status by name and date of birth(DOB)
- To check aadhar card status visit UIDAI official portal and click on the “check aadhar status” option in the “Get aadhar” section OR click here.
- Fill all the required details. Example: like name, Date, Captcha code, etc. and hit the “Check status” button.
- You will get the current status of your aadhar card.
- If your aadhar card is ready You can also download it and also get it on your mobile by click on “Get aadhar on mobile”.
To check aadhaar card status acknowledgment slip is required; which is given at the time of registration.
How to check status without enrolment number?
After retrieving your enrolment number you can check aadhar card status. This is very useful if you don’t have your acknowledgment slip.
To check aadhar card status without enrolment number, You have to follow the steps below:
- After visiting the UIDAI portal click on “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” OR visit here.
- Fill all the details like Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile number and captcha code click on send OTP.
- Then, Verify the OTP and you will receive your enrolment number.
- Through this enrolment number, you can check aadhar card status easily by click here OR Click on “Get Aadahr” link on the homepage of UIDAI.
- Fill enrolment number, Date and time, Captcha and hit “Check status” button.
- You will get your aadhar card status on screen. You will also show an option to download it if your aadhar ready.
You can check status and can download aadhar card if it generated.
How to retrieve your misplaced Enrolment slip?
If you want to retrieve your acknowledgment slip you can retrieve it online as well as offline.
To retrieve acknowledgment slip visit the nearest aadhar center. They will retrieve your enrolment number.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number online then visit UIDAI official portal.
- Then click on check aadhar status option in Get aadhar section.
- You will see the link “retrieve EID/UID”.Click on that OR click here:https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid
- Fill your personal details like Name, Email and mobile number.
- Fill the captcha and hit the button “send otp”.
- Verify the otp and you will get the enrolment number.
By this method, you will able to retrieve your enrolment number easily.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number offline, visit your nearest enrolment center. You can locate your nearest enrolment center and can book an appointment by click here.
By this enrolment number, you can check your aadhar card status.
Aadhar status by call (toll-free helpline number)
If you don’t have any laptop, pc or any internet connection, you can simply check it by just dial a number.
If you don’t want to follow these complicated steps, just dial one number and ask everything to an executive.
It’s one of the easiest ways as per my view. Isn’t it?
To check aadhar card status You have to dial a toll-free number 1947 and ask the call executive about your aadhar card status by providing your information related your enrolment number, name etc.
You can also ask about your other queries related to an aadhar card.
How to check aadhar card status by SMS offline?
You can also check your aadhar card status offline by SMS.
To check aadhar card status by SMS you have to follow these steps:
- Type the this message “UID STATUS<type your enrolment number>” and send it to 51969 number.
- If aadhar is generated you will receive aadhar card number on mobile.
- In case if your aadhar is not generated you will receive a message with update status.
By these methods, you can check your aadhar card status online by name and Date of Birth (DOB) easily.
If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask in comment.