NOTE: READ BELOW to check pan card status and download pan card easily.
Do Want to check aadhar card status online by DOB (date of birth) and name?
well, you are in the right place. Today, I will tell you that how can you check your aadhar card status online.
How to check aadhar card status by name and date of birth(DOB)
Don’t worry! You can check your aadhar card status, even if you don’t have enrolment slip. First of all, you will need to retrieve your enrolment number.
After receiving your enrolment ID(EID) on registered mobile number visit the portal again and click on “check aadhar status” in the first section. Enter your Enrolment number, name and date of birth(dob). Then click on the Check Status button to know your aadhar card status.
- To check aadhar card status come back to the home page again and click on the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” option in the “Get aadhar” section.
- Fill all the required details like Name, Mobile Number, E-Mail address and Captcha code.
- Then click on Send OTP and verify the OTP.
- You will receive the lost enrolment number on your registered mobile number and then you can check aadhar status by this enrolment number.
- Now, again visit UIDAI Portal and click on “check aadhar status“. Then enter your 14 digits enrolment number, date of birth and captcha. Then click on the check status button.
- You will get the current status of your aadhar card.
If your aadhar card is ready You can also download it and also get it on your mobile by click on “Get aadhar on mobile“.
How to check status without enrolment number?
After retrieving your enrolment number you can check aadhar card status. This is very useful if you don’t have your acknowledgment slip.
To check aadhar card status without enrolment number, You have to follow the steps below:
- After visiting the UIDAI portal click on “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” OR visit here.
- Fill all the details like Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile number and captcha code click on send OTP.
- Then, Verify the OTP and you will receive your enrolment number.
- Through this enrolment number, you can check aadhar card status easily by click here OR Click on “Get Aadahr” link on the homepage of UIDAI.
- Fill enrolment number, Date and time, Captcha and hit “Check status” button.
- You will get your aadhar card status on screen. You will also show an option to download it if your aadhar ready.
You can check status and can download aadhar card if it generated.
How to retrieve your misplaced Enrolment slip?
If you want to retrieve your acknowledgment slip you can retrieve it online as well as offline.
To retrieve acknowledgment slip visit the nearest aadhar center. They will retrieve your enrolment number.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number online then visit UIDAI official portal.
- Then click on check aadhar status option in Get aadhar section.
- You will see the link “retrieve EID/UID”.Click on that OR click here:https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/find-uid-eid
- Fill your personal details like Name, Email and mobile number.
- Fill the captcha and hit the button “send OTP”.
- Verify the OTP and you will get the enrolment number.
By this method, you will able to retrieve your enrolment number easily.
If you want to retrieve your enrolment number offline, visit your nearest enrolment center. You can locate your nearest enrolment center and can book an appointment by click here.
By this enrolment number, you can check your aadhar card status.
Aadhar status by call (toll-free helpline number)
If you don’t have any laptop, pc or any internet connection, you can simply check it by just dial a number.
If you don’t want to follow these complicated steps, just dial one number and ask everything to an executive.
It’s one of the easiest ways as per my view. Isn’t it?
To check aadhar card status You have to dial a toll-free number 1947 and ask the call executive about your aadhar card status by providing your information related your enrolment number, name etc.
You can also ask about your other queries related to an aadhar card.
How to check aadhar card status by SMS offline?
You can also check your aadhar card status offline by SMS.
To check aadhar card status by SMS you have to follow these steps:
- Type the this message “UID STATUS<type your enrolment number>” and send it to 51969 number.
- If aadhar is generated you will receive aadhar card number on mobile.
- In case if your aadhar is not generated you will receive a message with update status.
By these methods, you can check your aadhar card status online by name and Date of Birth (DOB) easily.
Pan card status by name
Awesome! You are just one step away. Enter the details again to check the pan card status.
Date of Birth:
If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask in comment.