If you are looking for change mobile number in aadhar card, then you are in the right place. you can change mobile number easily if you have submitted a mobile number of another person or another family member.
How to change aadhar card mobile number
Mainly 2 processes are available to change mobile number in aadhar card.
- By OTP method
- By visiting Telecoms operator’s store
Link mobile number in aadhar card by OTP method
To Change your aadhar card mobile number by OTP you have to follow these steps:
- Call 14546 from your registered mobile number.
- Choose whether you are an Indian OR NRI
- If you want to Re-verify your Aadhar card press 1
- Enter your 12 Digits Aadhar number and for confirming it by pressing 1
- An OTP will generate and sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhar card
- Give your permission to your operator to access your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI.
- IVR reads out the last 4 digits of your mobile number, If correct, enter the OTP received.
- Press 1 to complete the process.
By this method, you can change your mobile number in aadhar.
Update mobile number by visiting the telecome operator’s store
To update the mobile number by this method, you have to follow these steps:
- visit telecom operator’s store with self-attested copy of an aadhar card.
- After then, provide your registered mobile number. Give an OTP to the operator and provide your fingerprints.
- Reply “Y” to confirmation message send by retailer.
- You are done now. Your mobile number is now changed successfully.