You will be very surprised when you will here that you can get your pan card for free in just 10 minutes.
it’s very Amazing! Isn’t it?
One another stunning thing is that you don’t have to submit any document except aadhar card. I think everybody has this document. Right?
How to Apply for Pan card?
In budget 2020, our Finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman has announced that you can apply for a pan card by aadhar card in just a few minutes.
- To apply for a pan card by aadhar card you have to visit the government income tax department site and click on the “QUICK LINKS” section OR visit here.
- To apply for a pan, click on “Get new Pan”.
- Then enter your aadhar card or enrolment number and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Send OTP” button. The OTP will come to your mobile number linked with your aadhar card.
- Enter those OTP and validate it.
- You have to validate your aadhar number as well as email id for pan card application.
- Congratulation! Your electronic pan card is ready now. You can download it and it will deliver to your home.
By this method, you can apply for a pan card very easily. You don’t need to fill any long application for issuing pan card now.
You can get your pan card online using Aadhar e-KYC.