Nowadays, Aadhar card linked with mobile number is necessary because the supreme court has the order to link aadhar card with mobile no in order to prevent scams. This is an important step to eliminate connections issued on fake documents.
To link your aadhar card with mobile number Locate your nearest aadhar enrolment center and Submit the form after filling the form details correctly.
They will charge you 30 Rs. amount to Link mobile number with aadhar card.
No documents are required to link your aadhar with mobile number.
You will get your new generated aadhar card to your residential address within 60 to 90 days. You can download Your electronic copy (E Aadhar) of aadhar online for urgent needed by enrolment number or aadhar number.
Now, the question can be arises in your mind that, Can I link Aadhar card with mobile number online?
No, you can’t link aadhar with mobile number online. The only way to link is to visit your nearest aadhar enrolment center. Currently, there is no provision to link online.
You can also reverify your mobile number with aadhar card in free of cost. Two methods are available to reverify your mobile with aadhar card.
- Link aadhar card with a mobile number through OTP
- By visiting a telecom operator’s store
Link aadhar with mobile number through OTP
Already, linked mobile number with aadhar card can follow this process. You can’t link your aadhar card with mobile number by this process.
- Step 1: Call to 14546 from your registered mobile number
- Step 2: Choose whether you are an Indian OR not
- Step 3: If you want to Re-verify Adhar press 1
- Step 4: Enter your 12 Digits Aadhar number and for confirming it by pressing 1
- Step 5: An OTP will generate and sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhar card
- Step 6: Give your permission to your operator to access your name, photo and DOB from UIDAI.
Note: It is important that your telecom operator should be humble. Otherwise, it can steal your aadhar data.
- Step 7: IVR reads out the last 4 digits of your mobile number, If correct, enter the OTP received.
- Step 8: Press 1 to complete the process.
After this, the re-verification process will be completed successfully.
Link aadhar with mobile number by visiting Telecom operator
In this process,
- You have to visit telecom operator store with self-attested copy of your Aadhar card.
- Provide your registered Mobile number.
- The store executive will send an OTP to Mobile No which you want to link. Provide that OTP for verification.
- After providing your Fingerprints, you will receive a confirmation message from the retailer.
- Reply “Y” to complete the process.
By these two processes, you can link your aadhar card with mobile number.
You don’t require any documents to link aadhar card with mobile except a self-attested copy of aadhar card.