NOTE: READ BELOW to check pan card status and download pan card easily.
An applicant can check the status and download by name and date of birth also.
Pan card status by name and date of birth
You can also check your pan card status by name and date of birth(dob). First of all, visit NSDL or UTI site from here. Enter your SurName, Middle Name, and the Last Name in a given space. Then Enter your Date of Birth(DOB) and click on the submit button.
Follow these steps to check your pan card status by name and date of birth(DOB):
- Visit TIN-NSDL Portal by click here
- Select “PAN – New/Change Request” in the application type section.
- Select the Name section to check pan card status by name or without acknowledgment number.
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on submit button to check status.
- The status will be display on the screen.
By this method, You can still check your status, even If you have lost your acknowledgment number or misplaced acknowledgment number. TIN and NSDL has made a provision to track pan card status with name and date of birth.
Pan card status through acknowledgment number on NSDL Portal (Online Method)
Follow the steps below to check the pan status by acknowledgment number:
- Visit NSDL Portal and click on track Pan status OR Click here.
- Choose the application type “PAN – New/Change Request” for your new or existing Pan card.
- Enter 15 Digits acknowledgment number in the given field.
- Fill the captcha.
- Click on “SUBMIT” Button.
The Pan card status will be display on your screen.
Check Pan card status with coupon Number on UTI portal (Online)
- Visit UTI Website and click on tracking Pan card OR click here
- Enter your coupon number which is provided to you while you had applied for Pan card OR Enter existing Pan number.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you can show your pan card status on the screen.
You can also check your pan card status offline if you don’t have facilities to check the status online.
Check UTI / NSDL Pan card status by name
After applying for a pan card, An applicant needs to check the status of it. Through NSDL or UTI portal, you can apply for a pan card online. you can check the status from these sites.
You will need to visit here and click on the “track pan status” link, to check the pan status by name. Enter your First name, last name, mobile number and captcha code. Then click on the Submit button. The status will be display on your screen and You can also download it online.
Follow these steps to check pan card status by name:
- First of all, visit here and click on the “check pan status by name” link on the page.
- Enter all required details like name, Date of birth (DOB) and gender.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- It will show your pan status just by entering your name.
- After checking status you can download it by entering OTP your pan is ready.
By this method, you can track your pan card status by name.
|PAN card status||source|
|status by name||nsdl and uti website|
|aadhar link with pan||uidai official portal|
|E-PAN card download||tinnsdl site for tracking|
|UTI pan track||utiistl track by name|
UTI Pan card status by PAN Number
This method can be used if you have lost or misplaced your pan card. You can track your pan card by pan number or name of the applicant.
The applicant has to visit here and click on ‘pan card status by the name’ link to check it by name. Then enter all required details like your name, DOB and captcha code.
After that, click on the submit button. UTI will fetch the Data of pan card and status will display on your screen.
Note: Now, the government of India has announced that you can also apply for your pan card by only entering your aadhar card. This announced in budget 2020. So, you can also apply to their portal.
E Pan card download
You can download e pan card by visiting NSDL and UTISTL site. An electronic pan can be download easily online and you can keep it in your smartphone safe But it’s not valid as an original copy.
You can download it by acknowledgment number and also by entering your pan number. You have to validate your OTP received on the mobile number or email id to download e pan card online.
Download Pan through NSDL Portal
To download pan card through nsdl portal follow these steps:
- Visit NSDL Portal by click here.
- Click to “Download e-PAN card” according to your Pan allotted.
- Enter the details like acknowledgment number and captcha code, for Pan allotted in the last 30 days.
- Enter the details like PAN number, Aadhar Number, Date of Birth, GSTIN(optional) and captcha code, for Pan allotted more than the last 30 days.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Select the option to receive OTP from three options. a).Mobile number OR b).E-Mail ID OR c).Both.
- Select any one option and hit on “Generate OTP“. Enter the correct OTP and click on “Validate“.
- On the next page, you will see that how much amount you have to pay to download pan card online.
- Tap on “Pay confirm” option and complete the payment via Debit/Credit card or UPI.
- After payment, You will see a message “Thank you for using the online e-PAN generation facility. Your e-PAN request successfully accepted vide acknowledgment number xxxxxxx.”
- Now go to Download e-PAN page to download pan.
- Enter the details like acknowledgment number, mobile number, E-Mail ID, etc. and validate the OTP received on mobile number.
- then click on “Download pdf“.
- The pdf will download.
This downloaded pdf file would be Password protected and the password of this pdf file would be the date of birth(In DDMMYYYY Format).
Through this method, you can download the pan card by visiting NSDL Portal.
Pan card Download through UTISTL Portal
To download pan card through utiistl follow these steps:
- First, Go to the official site of utiistl.
- Enter the all required details like Pan card number, Date of birth, and Captcha code. You can enter the GSTN number, which is optional.
- After this Tap on the “Submit” button, and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Here, you have to enter Pan number, Mobile number, and E-Mail ID. You have to select where you want to receive OTP is a Mobile number or E-Mail ID or Both.
- Click on “Send OTP” Button and you will receive the OTP on the option you have selected before.
- You have to simply type and validate the OTP. After successful validation, acknowledgment slip will generate and you will receive the message with download link of your Pan card from UTIISTL.
- Click on that link to download your e-pan and you will receive the second OTP.
- Enter that OTP. The pan card downloading process will start after your successful OTP Validation.
By the methods described above, you can check your Pan card status by name and date of Birth, through NSDL and through UTI Portal.
Pan card Download by Name and Date of Birth(DOB)
To download your pan card by name visit UTI or NSDL portal. Enter your Name, Number, Date of Birth and captcha code. Hit the “Submit” button and verify the OTP, which has been sent to your mobile number. You will receive a download link of the pan card through the SMS. You can easily download pan using that link.
Please follow these steps to download e pan by name and date of birth online.
- First of all, visit NSDL or UTI portal and click to “download e-pan”.
- Enter your name, Aadhar number, Date of birth and correct captcha code.
- After clicking on the Submit button select where you want to receive the OTP.
- Enter and verify the OTP.
- After verification, you will receive a download link on SMS.
- Through that link, you can download your pan card and can print it.
Track your Pan by SMS [Offline Method]
This is the easiest method among these 3 methods. The applicant can check their pan card status by sending SMS. To check aadhar card status by SMS you have to follow these steps:
- Open the messaging application in your phone and type this message: “NSDLPAN [Your 15 digits acknowledgment number]”
- Send this message to 57575 number.
- You will get your pan card status on your number via Message.
By this method, you can check your NSDL Pan card status by message.
UTI Pan Track
To track the UTI Pan card you have to visit the UTI website from here. After that enter your coupon number or existing pan number. Then enter captcha code and click on “Submit“. You can also track the UTI pan card by name and date of birth by following the steps above.
Follow these steps to track UTI pan card by name and date of birth:
- Visit the UTI portal and click on “track UTI pan” to check pan card status.
- Enter the asked information like Name, coupon number, birth date(DOB) and captcha code.
- Then click on submit after checking that all the information is correct.
- Pan card tracking information will display on your screen.
- You can also download the electronic copy of this pan card online very easily.
After following these steps you can track the UTI pan card and can download it.
Check your pan status by Telephone Call [Offline Method]
This method is useful if you don’t have an internet connection or PC-Laptop at your home.
In this method, you have to just dial a number and you can check Pan card status.
Helpline to check pan card status
- Mumbai – 022-67931300/022-67931301 or 022-67931304
- Kolkata – 033-22108959/033-22424774
- Chennai – 044-22500426/044-22500183
- Other – 011-23211262 /011-23211273
This is also a simple method to check pan card status offline. You can call 020-27218080. Provide them your 15 digit acknowledgment number and ask your pan status.
In this method, you have to call to the TIN call centre. You can contact TIN and ask them for your pan status by providing 15 digits acknowledgment number.
This is the excellent feature of NSDL to check the pan status by calling.
You can contact TIN by click here.
After checking your pan card status you can also download your pan card.
You can comment below if you have any queries regarding this. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
FAQs on checking pan card status
If you have lost your 15 digits acknowledgment number which is sent by UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL), the best thing that you can do is that visit here and retrieve your number.
To check pan card status enter your full name, Date of Birth and captcha code. After that, click on the ‘submit’ button. The pan status will be display on the screen.
Yes, Definitely. You can check pan card status and download it online for free.
You can apply for a pan card online by NSDL and UTI website. You have to fill the correct information and then you have to pay a particular amount to apply for a pan card.
No. NSDL doesn’t charge to check pan card status. You can check it for free. Visit here to check pan card status online easily.