have you downloaded your e aadhar card from UIDAI and can’t able to view it? If yes, then you are in the right place.
Today, I will tell you what is the password of aadhar card pdf and how can you open this pdf?
How to uidai gov check your Aadhaar status by name after applying for the aadhar card.
How to downoad aadhar card pdf?
You can download aadhar card pdf by 3 methods:
- By Aadhar number
- Using enrolment ID (EID)
- By virtual ID (VID)
- Go to the UIDAI official portal and click on download aadhar link in “Get aadhar” section.
- Choose one option from these three options and enter the data accordingly like aadhar number, enrolment number or virtual id.
- Enter the captcha and click on send OTP or Enter TOTP.
- Verify this and click on download aadhar.
- After then, aadhar card pdf will download on your pc or mobile.
But, you will not be able to open the pdf because the pdf is secure with a password. you can not open the pdf without a password.
The password of e aadhar pdf
One question can arise in your mind that what is the password of the pdf?
Don’t worry! The password of the pdf is very easy.
The aadhar card pdf password is a combination of First 4 capital letters of your name with year of birth.
some examples for you are here:
- If your Name is Suresh, your Year of Birth is 1779 So, the password is SURE1779.
- If your Name is Ravi, your Year of Birth is 2000 So, the password of the pdf is RAVI2000.
- Your Name is Rajendra and your Year of Birth is 1997. The Aadhar pdf password will RAJE1997.
- If your Name is Niraj and your year of Birth is 1990. Your aadhar card pdf password is NIRA1990.
Hope you understand from these Examples.
But what will you do, if your name is less then 4 digits? In this case, you have to enter your 2 or 3 digits name with a combination of Year of Birth.
Example: If your name is Jay and your year of birth is 1999. Then, Your aadhar card pdf password is JAY1999.
By entering this password you can open and view your aadhar card pdf easily.